How it works: You can access the Voice Mail system from any touch tone phone, and customize your greeting/announcement, get messages, play messages, or delete messages at any time. The Voice Mail system will easily walk you through all steps to use. Each message gives a time/date stamp.
How To Get Started:
The first time you use your EOT voice mail, you will need to complete the voce mail tutorial. Access the tutorial from your home/business phone that has EOT voicemail activated on it.
1. Dial the EOT voice mail number 541-289-9004 Hermiston / 541-276-4010 Pendleton (the voicemail system will recognize the number you are calling from)
2. Enter the last 4 digits of your EOT phone number (default pass code for accessing the tutorial)
3. Follow the tutorial steps to set up your own pass code, recorded name, and personal greeting for your callers.
When you have completed the tutorial and the main setup above, you can access your voice mailbox.
Retrieve And Listen To Messages:
Accessing Your Mailbox From Your Phone:
1. Dial the EOT voicemail number 541-289-9004 Hermiston / 541-276-4010 Pendleton
2. Enter your pass code and follow prompts
Accessing Your Mailbox From Another Phone Or Location:
1. Dial the EOT voicemail number 541.289.4000 Hermiston / 541.215.1010 Pendleton
2. Enter your mailbox number (your home or business telephone number)
3. Press * to interrupt your greeting
4. Enter your pass code and follow prompts